The Bali Boarder Bracelet reminds us that plastic pollution anywhere is a problem everywhere. No one knows this better than the boarding, fishing, diving, and indigenous communities that inspired this bracelet, which is why they’re also some of the ocean’s greatest advocates and protectors.
Handcrafted by artisans living on the island of Bali, both designs are braided with cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Each bracelet features a recycled stainless steel “4O” charm that symbolizes your commitment to the clean ocean movement. Order your favorites today and our professional cleanup crews will pull one pound of trash from the ocean for every bracelet purchased.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every bracelet sold
- ½-inch double braid design available in 2 designs
- Bracelet cords made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Charms made from certified 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, and adjustable