Thoughtfully crafted by artisans in Guatemala, these bracelets are hand woven with cord made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Each bracelet is inspired by the signature 4ocean stripe on all of our recovery vessels and helps raise awareness about our mission to end the ocean plastic crisis.
In addition to pulling one pound of trash from the ocean, every purchase helps provide women and children in Guatemala’s rural communities with a reliable source of income and new opportunities for education, equality, and prosperity.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every bracelet sold
- Bracelet cords made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Charms made from certified 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Guatemala
- Unisex, waterproof, and adjustable