The endangered Hawaiian monk seal can only be found in the remote islands of Hawai'i. Threats like plastic pollution and climate change have caused significant population declines. In fact, there are just about 1,400 of these animals left in the entire world. Use this gorgeous purple bracelet to catch eyes and start conversations about what we can do to end the ocean plastic crisis. Of course, every Hawaiian Monk Seal Beaded Bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design